- All Australian orders are shipped via Couriers Please or Australia Post.
- We aim to have to your with you within 1-3 working days from the time you place your order for all Australian addresses.
- Your parcel is insured by tonybianconline.com during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to you. A signature is required for every delivery and it is at this point where the responsibility for the goods delivered is passed to the consignee.
- Please note that delivery times are guidelines and may vary during our seasonal sale times.
- Before we dispatch your order to you, we may need to confirm your details with your card issuer and verify your billing and shipping address.
- Once your order has been shipped, we are unable to redirect it, please ensure there will be someone available to sign for your parcel.
- First time orders can only be shipped to the cardholder’s billing address or a corporate work address, to avoid delays please ensure that your billing details are correct and matches the address on your credit card statement.
Returning Your Purchase
If something isn’t right, we totally understand and we have a hassle free returns policy for all online orders. Please note: tonybianconline.com online cannot process returns or exchanges for items that have been purchased in-store. Online orders processed via PayPal can only be returned to the NINA ARMANDO returns postal address for a refund to be processed. Tonybianconline.com online store can only return online PayPal purchases in exchange for product(s) of the equal value. All tonybianconline.com products purchased from the ninaarmando.com online store, must be returned to the online store delivery address. For change of mind returns items, you can return and exchange any full price or reduced merchandise that is unworn, nor marked or damaged in its original condition, to Shop UG05 Chifley Plaza
No 2 Chifley Square, Sydney NSW 2000.
All eligible online change of mind returns require:
- Proof of purchase to issue any refund or exchange.
- Product must be in original condition including shoe boxes, shoe or bag pouches with all tickets or labels attached.
- Items to be returned within 30 days of purchase.
Our Online Exchange or Returns Form filled in and accompanied with the returned goods:
- Items under warranty may be subject to assessment or repaired if returned as a faulty item and is solely at the discretion of tonybianconline.com to remediate any product issues. Exchange for a more suitable size is free of charge, however all exchanges are subject to stock availability. To exchange your item, follow the above steps ensuring you request an exchange and specify which size you require filling out the exchange form located on our website.
- If for any reason we are unable to exchange any item for an alternative colour or style, we suggest that you return your purchase for a refund and place a new order for a preferred item.
Returning to the Online Store
To return purchased items to the online store, you should consider using the following options.
The customer is responsible for all postage charges associated with all returns which will vary depending on location. Simply post your item to, as per the tonybianconline.com Returns Address:
Courier or Delivery service of your choice:
The customer is responsible for all couriering costs and charges associated with change of mind or exchange returns, which will vary depending on location. Simply return your item to;
Shop UG05 Chifley Plaza
2 Chifley Square
SYDNEY NSW 2000
Please insure either return methods clearly notes the sender contact details including, Contact name, address, email address and contact phone number.
Returns are generally processed within 5 business days of receipt of returned items. Please allow up to 10 business days from the day your return is processed for your account to be credited. Once your return has been processed you will be notified via the email address provided with your original corresponding online order. Delays in finalising your return may be experienced during busy sale and promotional periods.
Please note; All refunds will be processed using the original payment method. Due to hygiene reasons we are unable to accept change of mind exchanges for footwear or any other fashion item that has been purposely worn, used or neglected whilst in your care or original packaging and all contents returned in original condition and intact free of any damage.
An item is deemed faulty if it has been received by you in an imperfect condition or if there is a subsequent manufacturing fault within a period of 30 days after delivery. We do not consider wear and tear to be a fault; you may refer to our Product care guide for further information.
All items that are returned as faulty are thoroughly inspected by our quality control experts to deem whether an item is faulty or whether it is fair wear and tear. We may be able to offer to repair your item, but please note that repairs are not guaranteed. Exchanges are possible subject to availability, should you prefer to have an exchange. To return a faulty item to us, you should follow the standard returns process as noted on the tonybianconline.com returns policy located on our website and appropriate paperwork filled out as noted on our request for an exchange or refund forms.